Saturday, August 21, 2010

the beginning.

Here's the thing.
Me and Kayla have been bffs since 7th grade.
exhibit A.
{lindsay. ashley. kayla.}
my 13th birthday party.

We've had lots of crazy ideas....
[believe me.]
Most of them we don't follow through on.
BUT we are here to prove that we can,
and will,
follow through.
A couple months ago KP came to me and said,
"Ashley, let's sign up for a half marathon."
Me going along with her plans like i normally do said,
"Yeah!  That sounds awesome!"
...i didn't really understand what i was getting myself into.
so.
we're running the Snow Canyon half marathon on November 6th.
and here's our blog dedicated to the whole training process.
we have one week down.
eleven more to go.
and we're really doing this thing...

p.s. this text just came in.
"two things. one, i just got uber excited for running.
two, my underwear is inside out, judge me."
i'm so excited for this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment